Beginner Java Project Idea: Output a String in Reverse
All Access or Premium Membership Required
All Paid members are able to view for this post.
Join now to see the full post.
For this project, we will create a Java program which can output a user input string in reverse.
- Create a Java project in your integrated development environment of choice.
- Create a
StringReverserclass with a method that takes in a
Stringand returns the reversed
- In the main method of your
StringReverserclass, use the
Scannerclass to prompt the user to input a
- Call the method you defined in step 2 with the input
Stringas an argument and output the result to the console.
By completing this project, you will learn the following concepts:
- Working with Java libraries
- Creating an interface using the command-line
- Implementing methods & functions
- Algorithm design
You will learn how to process text & analyze data by completing this project, which are relevant skills which are applicable to multiple real-world scenarios.
You may consult the resources below along with ChatGPT for more help: