Beginner Java Project Idea: Random Number Guessing Generator
All Access or Premium Membership Required
All Paid members are able to view for this post.
Join now to see the full post.
For this project, we will be creating a program which generates a random number between 1 & 100 & prompts the user to guess the number.
- Use the Random class to generate a random integer between 1 & 100.
- Use the Scanner class to prompt the user to guess the number.
- Create a loop to continue prompting the user for guesses until they correctly guess the number.
- For each guess, the program should tell the user whether the guess was too high or too low.
- Once the user has correctly guessed the number, output a message indicating how many guesses it took for the user to get it correct.
By completing this project, you will learn conditional statements, loops, working with Java libraries, problem solving, designing algorithms & creating command-line programs. In the real world, generating random numbers & analyzing user input is useful across a realm of fields, including, but not limited to: games, simulations & statistical analysis.
You can use these resources & ChatGPT to get started. Additionally, if you have any questions or any issues arise, you may book a 1:1 chat or call on the main page or post a question to the forum with the issue you are experiencing.