High blood pressure and medicine

Hi, my Dad is 82 he has been taking the following medicines for some time and it seems now his blood pressure is going high again to 200/100, he takes Nitromak retard 2.5mg Concor 2.5mg Norvasc (amlodipine) + tamsulosin ( since he had urinary stone 6 months ago What alternativs he has to lower BP
1 reply
Asked by Ahmed |

Unlock conversation

Free members get 1 monthly unlock. Join now to unlock this thread and see the full conversation.

  • M

    Hi Ahmed;

    I would start taking Nitrate Supplement of 2 capsules every morning. In addition, would like to see some blood work done, and specifically being adreanal and kidneys.


    Nitrate Supplement: https://www.berkeleylife.com/register/?practitioner_code=MD2021

    Blood Test: ACR, GGT GFR, MPO, Cortisol, Homocysteine, Fibrinogen, HbA1C, Free T3, ACTH