started taking black walnut tincture for a week for a parasite cleanse but ,towards the end of the week was feeling dizzy is that normal or should i stop or continue?
Asked by Carla |
Free members get 1 monthly unlock. Join now to unlock this thread and see the full conversation.
Black walnut can be toxic if taken for too long just by itself. I would take a break from it. Parasite cleansing can cause side effects like being dizzy, nausea, fatigue, etc. You could choose another herb and keep cleansing. If the dizziness continues with the next herb, then you know it's the parasites dying off.